Obtaining a dream body requires you to consume a strategically healthy and balanced diet paired with proper exercise that helps you to gain weight in the right areas without getting you a fat belly. It can be challenging to achieve the desired body composition without risking a bit of tummy fat. But with some exercises that focus on strengthening your core muscles, you can tighten your belly by losing fat, which will make it appear flat. Continue reading to know more.
Why it is Necessary to Gain Weight?
Every individual has their ideal weight and body stature which is relative to them. No two individuals have the same age, gender, bone structure, height, and muscle-fat proportions at any given time. Your weight can also depend on your genetics.
According to some studies, being underweight could be the reason due to fast metabolism and it can indicate poor health and lack of nutrition. It can lead to many health complications which is why it is important to have a healthy body weight that prevents the risks of many health issues.
Underweight and overweight individuals must try to bring their weight within the normal range otherwise they might experience health issues including sexual dysfunction. Men might face sexual difficulties such as libido problems, erectile dysfunction (ED), and premature ejaculation. These issues are treated by Fildena medicine.
As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) claims, if an individual’s Body mass index (BMI) falls below 18.5, they will be considered underweight, which is commonly observed in women. Usually, BMI ranging between 18.5 to 24.9 is considered normal; It indicates an individual’s healthy body weight.
Strategies for Gaining Weight Without Tummy Fat
1. Increase Your Protein Intake
It can be achieved by consuming a diet rich in proteins and performing core muscle training exercises. Diet plus specific exercise facilitates healthy weight gain. According to the dietary guidelines by the National Academy of Medicine, an average sedentary adult should have 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of their body weight. Suppose an individual weighs 50 kg, then their daily intake of proteins must be 40 grams.
Individuals that exercise and do strength work have a higher requirement of proteins which is about 1.2 to 1.7 grams per kilogram. Listed below are the sources of plant-based proteins:
- Whole Grains – Brown rice, millet, oats, quinoa, wheat, teff, and Kamut.
- Legumes – Beans such as chickpeas, kidney beans, black, soy, pinto, and lima; lentils such as black lentils, split lentils, red lentils, and pigeon pealentils;peasand soybean.
- Nuts – Cashews, almonds, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, and hazelnuts.
- Seeds – Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds.
- Others – Leafy greens, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts, and fresh fruits.
In addition to plant-based proteins, you can also enhance your protein intake through sources of animal proteins, but you have to consume them in moderation. They may include:
- Dairy Products – Yogurt, milk
- Poultry – Chicken
- Red meat – Mutton, lamb, pork, beef
2. Consume More Calories
Increase your calorie surplus. It can be attained by consuming more calories than you burn during a workout session. The dietary guidelines by the Cleveland Clinic suggest that an individual should aim to consume around 300 to 500 extra calories to put on some weight gradually. If you take 500 calories per week, you may gain a pound within one week.
Some rich sources of calories include:
- Carbohydrates – Whole grains, brown rice, Potatoes, oatmeal
- Healthy fats – Butter, nuts, seeds, cheese, dark chocolate
- Proteins – Chicken, pork, red meat, oily fish, eggs, milk, yogurt
3. Perform Physical Exercises Regularly
Some simple exercises like walking, running, and cycling can be performed regularly. Although simple, they can have a huge impact on your overall health. These exercises can help you to stay in shape and profoundly improve your physical as well as psychological health. Such exercises are beneficial for increasing the oxygen content in the body which alleviates medical illnesses and prevents any diseases related to obesity minishortner or weight gain.
Aerobic exercises do very little in lowering belly fat. You need to perform some exercises that engage your core muscles. Some exercises are specially designed for the reduction of fat, and you must try those.
- Bicycle Crunches – tones your core muscles, reduce belly fat, slims your waist, improves flexibility
- Abdominal Crunches – strengthens your core muscles, flattens your tummy, increases flexibility, improves posture
- Planks – Core strengthening, improves metabolism and flexibility
4. Weight Training and Ab Exercises
Fat-burning exercises which involve muscle toning can help you to get rid of that fat belly. According to some researchers, weight training exercises can help you to put on lean weight and eliminate fat. These exercises can also provide a boost to your metabolism.
Squats are great for burning body fat, especially around the belly and thigh areas. These exercises are primarily for the legs, but they also strengthen your core. While performing squats, you have to engage your abs, glutes, and hips. Targeting the lower abdomen area can help you to get a perfectly toned body. Moreover, reverse lunges and side planks can squeeze the belly region and burn the excessive fat tissue accumulation.
5. Try Yoga
Some yoga poses can help you get rid of that stubborn belly fat. Some pose only target the core muscles and practicing the regularly can aid in the calorie-burning process. Some best yoga poses to reduce belly fat include:
- Cobra pose – Also known as Bhujangasana. This pose stretches your core, chest, and back muscles. It tones your stomach and increases flexibility. This pose helps you to eliminate belly fat to a great extent.
- Mountain Pose – Also known as Tadasana. This is one of the easiest poses that involves stretching your body by elongating your arms up above the head in the air. You have to lift your torso and give a nice stretch to your core muscles.
- Boat Pose – This pose opens up your lower abdomen, stretches your core, and flexes your belly.
For More Details Visit Our Site: medmaxim.com